The only blog that will love you back. With pictures! Drawn by me! Yay!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How to get more blog traffic!

That is the term I typed into google, and then hit enter. What I found was all but helpful.

I will admit, that the search was done not just out of boredom, but out of general curiosity as to how to make you people love me. I found a list, that has quite a few silly things that will supposedly get people to read this, so I thought "Hey, I should draw pictures for a few of these."

Ok, not really. I actually had a whole other post planned out (ha, planned) but then this popped in my head and sounded way better.

ANYWAYS! I now bring to you! Jim's Illustrated How To Get More Blog Traffic! *applause*

What was the lesson? "Launch without comments. (And add them later.)"




Alright, so, that took a crazy long time. Sucking at art is an art in itself. Who woulda thunk it. (holy shit thunk is a word) So we'll make this a series, I guess. 



I write these things, and then I realize how crazy I sound, talking to myself. It's like a really fucked up diary. That isn't hidden at all, but people still don't read it. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment