The only blog that will love you back. With pictures! Drawn by me! Yay!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hmmph.

I'm not nearly as famous as I should be.

I know that sounds really egotistical, but it's true. I'm a really awesome guy. More people should be able to experience me.

I think that Blogger is actually keeping my blog hidden from public view, so as to not embarrass the other bloggers by how mighty I am. I don't blame them, but still, they're only hurting you guys by keeping me in the shadows.







Is anyone out there?











Look how sad that face is. That's me. Thanks blogger.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that the Blogger is actually keeping your blog hidden from public view, may be some reason for not showing the blog.
    __________________

    Original Dissertation Writing

    ReplyDelete