The only blog that will love you back. With pictures! Drawn by me! Yay!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

*gasp* A. Second. Post?!

So, I realized that my first post didn't really give an insight to what is in store if you decide you wanna follow my blog. Well, I'll be talking about music (listening and making) , pop culture (kinda) , random things that I feel need to be brought up, curse words, more curse words, an un-godly fucking amount of curse words (sorry) , parentheses. Which I couldn't spell. Damn.

Umm, there will also be snippets from my life (only the funny bits) , things I find funny on the internet, drawing.

OH! Drawing! Right. So, I possess little to no drawing ability. Literally. Wanna see a dog?
 That's a spot over it's eye by the way. Not some horrible dog-eye disease. The best part of the picture for me is how straight the line/body is. I'm impressed with myself.

What was my point?

RIGHT! So, I'll be drawing using paint, but I don't want any possible readers to see that and be all like "This bastard is copying Allie." From Hyperbole and a Half, by the way. Like you didn't know. "I'm never reading this blog again, fuck this guy."

So, to prevent people from thinking that! I'm stating now that while I'm very influenced by HAAH (that's Hyperbole and a Half, duh) I'm in no way trying to copy her.

I just suck at drawing. :(

Also, ignore the line down there
Isn't that fancy? I call it a "Rainbarrow"
It's apparently a "jump break" whatever the hell that is, and I don't know how to get rid of it. 

This is a stick figure shrugging with a questioning face. Don't judge me.

EDIT: I just realized, that while I can see this mysterious "jump break" you (that's a figurative you, since no one knows any of this exists as of right now...) can't. So disregard what I said. But hey, you got to see my new invention (rainbarrow) and a shitty shrugging stick man. Go you! (again, figurative you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment